Become an owner within New Zealand's largest floor cleaning franchise.
When you join the Chem-Dry group, not only will you be part of a successful and profitable business, but you will also be joining a network that works collaboratively as a high performing team. The Chem-Dry business system provides you access to all the tools required to be successful in your business from the outset. Unlike a start-up where you need to develop everything on your own, close to all resources needed to set-up and run the business are available on sign up so that you can hit the ground running in a professional and highly organised way. Belonging to a well-known brand that has established contracts to provide services to large organisations and a large customer base, will enable you to start work with clients immediately.
You will find that many of our franchisees own multiple regions which demonstrates both the value of the franchise and the potential the brand has to offer.
Chem-Dry franchisees receive support for success
- Territory to service.
- One-on-one on-board training at Head Office over a week with offsite and onsite workshops.
- Branding suite for setup: Designs for vehicle sign writing, business cards, stationary, uniforms, identity cards.
- Access to proprietary cleaning product and machinery that is unique.
- Software for job and client management.
- Ongoing training in best practice and new products and systems.
- Referrals from large national commercial clients.
- Access to the Emergency Response Truck with additional equipment to respond to large scale events.
- Support of a 24/7 call centre so a call is never missed.
- Manuals covering important facets of running a Chem-Dry business.
- Access to research and development from the U.S.
- Marketing materials and national advertising activity.
- Access to group buying benefits, conferences, workshops and support visits by Chem-Dry.
The Chem-Dry business is a turn-key operation that is perfectly suited to motivated self-starters with a commitment to excellence and a practical hands-on attitude.
Working for yourself can be incredibly fulfilling as you'll directly enjoy the benefits of what you put in, control of your own workload, variety across projects and development of new skills as you learn to run your business. There is also huge satisfaction when you can call something your own.
Currently there are no new Chem-Dry franchises available but on occasion an existing Chem-Dry business becomes available.
If you would like to find out if there are existing Chem-Dry businesses for sale, complete the contact form below and our team will be in touch with you. All expressions of interest are treated as strictly confidential.