Is there a flooding emergency in your house? Nelson Chemdry operate 24/7 so we can deal with your flooded carpet straight away!
If you pride yourself on maintaining a safe and healthy home, a little bit of water damage is not something to overlook. Whether a 100-year flood or a leaky roof, water damage should not be left untreated. The smallest of leaks can lead to mould and mildew growth and seriously impact your home’s and your family’s health.
Excessive moisture in your carpets or flooring can:
- Promote the growth of mould and bacteria
- Lower your homes air quality
- Lead to cracks in foundations and eat away at structural supports
- Result in expensive repairs to flooring, carpet and other possessions
Chem-Dry’s professionally trained water damage inspectors and technicians will quickly detect the source of a leak or any flooding. After they discover the source they will discuss with you the best solution to avoiding any further damage to your carpet, flooring furniture and other household belongings.
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives with cleaner carpets, furniture and flooring in an overall safer living environment.
When it Floods
Time is critical when dealing with flooded carpets. As soon as a flood occurs in your home, contact Chem-Dry to have your carpets professionally dried, re-stretched and re-laid. Even the smallest amount of water sitting in your carpet can cause hazards such as mould growing underneath the carpet and possibly even structural damage to the hardwood or sub-floor.
Let Rover do the dirty work
We can remove the vast majority of water quickly with our water sniffing, moisture hungry, dedicated water-sucking machine: Rover. We’ll unleash Rover on your waterlogged carpets and save them from the destructive effects of long term exposure to moisture.
A fast response to your flooding emergency
Our Flood Response service is available 24/7 for carpet cleaning and restoration. We will work quickly to restore your carpets from removing excess water and drying carpets, to lifting and re-laying your carpet.
We’re insured to take care of your flooded carpet
We are licensed and insured to take care of any of your insurance work, so remember to call Chem-Dry immediately if you are faced with flooded carpet in your home.
Our process involves:
- Moving your furniture to unaffected areas
- Extracting any excess water from affected areas with Rover!
- Drying carpets using our high quality air movers and de-humidification equipment
- Re-structure and re-stretching of your carpet if needed
- Re-laying your dried carpets
- Cleaning and sanitising your carpet
- Drying and cleaning of any upholstery that may have been affected
Get an Estimate