During the Covid-19 level 4 lock-down period, ChemDry Tauranga have been providing essential remediation services to our customers who have had floods and bio-hazard stains in their homes & business’s where their health has been compromised. So… if you’ve seen our vans around, that is what we’ve been up to.
From Tuesday the 28th April and the drop to Level 3, we will be able to provide our full range of services and are open for business providing our carpet & upholstery clean options. We take the health of our customers and staff seriously and to meet the operating protocols of providing a service during Level 3 we have added some additional process’s in the job which include:
- Appropriate PPE for the situation (Minimum gloves & masks) will be worn and changed for each job.
- Regular hand washing and sanitising between before and after each job;
- All equipment & footwear is sanitised & disinfected between each job using EPA approved hospital grade antimicrobial disinfectant.
- We will disinfect commonly touched fittings like door handles, taps & power switches that we have come in contacts with before departing your property.
- We will require social distancing on site and will use contactless payment options.
- We will maintain a sign-in and out register for each job to facilitate any tracking if required.
We clean for your health like no other and can provide both protectant and sanitising / disinfection options to your carpet clean.
If you have any questions or an inquiry, please give our office a call on 07 552 6041 or email us at email@example.com. Or you can simply request a free estimate. Our phones are manned 24/7 and we always have a technician on call.
Stay safe everyone.