EMERGENCY? Call us right away: 0800 145 145
In a home where you pride yourself with cleanliness, a little bit of water damage is not something to overlook. Water damage comes in many forms and should not be left untreated. It could be a 100-year flood, a leaky roof, or a classic Auckland storm that swept through the house like a small river. Even the smallest of leaks can lead to mould and mildew growth which can seriously impact the health of your family and your home.
Excessive moisture in your carpets or flooring can:
- Moisture can promote the growth of mould and bacteria
- Moisture can lower your homes’ air quality
- Moisture can lead to cracks in foundations and eat away at structural supports
- Moisture can result in expensive repairs to flooring, carpet and other possessions
Auckland’s professionally trained water damage inspectors and technicians will quickly detect the source of a leak or any flooding.
After we discover the source of the moisture we will discuss with you the best solution to avoiding any further damage to your carpet, flooring, furniture and other household belongings. We’ll help to develop a strategy to limit how water might enter the home barring severe floods.
When it Floods in Auckland
Time is critical when dealing with flooded carpets. As soon as a flood occurs in your home, contact Chem-Dry to have your carpets professionally dried, re-stretched and re-laid. Even the smallest amount of water sitting in your carpet can cause hazards such as mould growing underneath the carpet and possibly even structural damage to the hardwood or sub-floor beneath.
Let Rover do the dirty work
We can remove the vast majority of water quickly with our proprietary water-sniffing, moisture-hungry, water-sucking machine: Rover. We’ll unleash Rover on your waterlogged carpets and save them from the destructive effects of long term exposure to moisture.
Chem-Dry delivers a fast response to your flooding emergency
Our Flood Restoration & Response service is available 24/7! We will work quickly to restore your carpets from removing excess water and drying carpets, to lifting and re-laying your carpet.
We’re insured to take care of your flooded carpet
SuperCity Chem-Dry in Auckland is licensed and insured to take care of any of your insurance work. So remember to call Chem-Dry immediately if you are faced with flooded or otherwise waterlogged carpet in your home.
Our flood-cleanup process involves:
- Moving your furniture to unaffected areas
- Extracting any excess water from affected areas with Rover!
- Drying carpets using our high-quality air movers and dehumidification equipment
- Re-structure and re-stretching of your carpet if needed
- Re-laying your dried carpets
- Cleaning and sanitizing your carpet
- Drying and cleaning of any upholstery that may have been affected
Get an Estimate